Friday, October 29, 2010

when boredom strikes.

So, I’m in the middle of the semestral break and life has been pretty easy since it started. But as days go by, I realize how I missed my good old friends from school—and all the fun I used to have whenever I’m with them, even though this meant hours of nonstop talking about mundane things.
By the way, I just got enrolled for the second semester yesterday. I know, I’m going to have close encounters with a terror professor on that period, but after some moments of sharing with pals, it dawned to me that I must take the challenge and be mature about it.
One of my classmates doodled this in one of our package design1 classes. Call me a bumblebee if you wish, but I'm more than that. HAHAHA!
Okay, call me a busybody, but I’ve been much more of a lazy bunny these days. If I had been on that situation during the past semester, then this must have been intensified by waking up as late as twelve noon, staying in front of the computer for such long hours, and watching TV shows. It was a good thing I still have my family (and a bunch of contacts, hahaha) to keep me sane throughout the break, and I’m grateful for that. :D
That’s all for today. Good day, people!
P.S. I just realized that I wrote this postscript part because of an episode of Samurai Champloo that was aired yesterday morning. Take note: it’s a rerun, but I like the anime series. HAHAHA. Just a random thought. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home