Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I made these for the love of poems.

We only met twice at the waiting shed
We got to chat much and we became friends
I waited for you the very next day
Next thing I knew, you’ve gone far away.

We shared so much; how can I forget?
We screamed and shouted; we didn’t regret
Those Wednesdays we had, I felt so gay
But time flies by, and all I do is pray.

I miss you so much; let’s meet each other again
I’ll wait for you until the day ends
We may be of different sides, but let’s not forget
We’re one of a kind, being good friends.

--

I lay on my bed with a smile on my face
I look up to the sky; I see stars falling ablaze
As I drift myself to sleep, I feel my eyes gleam
Next thing I know, I see myself in a dream.

I walk alone on a yellow brick road
I feel so lost; I’ve got nowhere to go
Then a boy passes by me, so young and composed
I do not notice him; my mind is too cluttered.

Moments later, I see that boy again
This time he comes over me, wiping my tears
I take a second look. He’s a nice guy, I say
He cheers me up, washing away all my fears.

He makes my life colourful like a rainbow
I even wish I could see him tomorrow
Alas! I wake up; it was all just a dream
I break down, realizing how he made my heart scream.

Both of them are done around late September-early October 2010.
©2010 Cloudylove. All rights reserved.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home