Saturday, November 17, 2012

I bid goodbye to this blog.

So, I'm closing this blog due to some reasons I may only know. Yet, this doesn't mean I'm out of the blogging scene forever. In fact, I have opened a new tumblelog for those rambles coming out of my head. LOL. (Not to mention having my own Instagram account for 52-week challenge,hahaha.)
By the way, come find me. I'm cloudy-not-bazookas–and I hope this will be an enjoyable ride. CHEERS~ :)
P.S. This blog will still be open until further notice. Yet, this doesn't guarantee I'll be back here. HAHAHA. XD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger poypoy said...

hello, Joyce. were you able to receive the delivery? our thanks for help in marne. we don't have any of your contact details. please erase this post once you read it, haha. - bwsiy, poyverzo

September 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home